MY WORK ... MY PASSION

• Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapist ; Past experiences: Dream Analysis /10 Years Experience •Psychotherapist / Use of Gestalt, Jungian, Zen, Reality and Energy Therapies /10 Years Experience •EMDR • Men and Their Journey: the neuroscience of the male brain, and the implications in sexuality, education and relationship • Women: Their Transformation and Empowerment ATOD (Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs) / 21 years experience •Ordained Interfaith Minister & Official Celebrant • Social Justice Advocate • Child and Human Rights Advocate • Spiritual Guide and Intuitive • Certified Reiki Practitioner • Mediation / Conflict Resolution • “Intentional Love” Parenting Strategy Groups • Parenting Workshops • Coaching for parents of Indigo, Crystal, and Rainbow Children • International Training: Israel & England • Critical Incident Stress Debriefing • Post-911 and Post-Katrina volunteer

MSW - UNC Chapel Hill

BSW - UNC Greensboro


With immense love I wish Happy Birthday to my three grandchildren!

May 22: Brannock

May 30: Brinkley

June 12: Brogan

All three have birthdays in the same 22 days of the year ....what a busy time for the family!

"An Unending Love"

This blog and video is devoted and dedicated to my precious daughter Jennifer, my grand daughters Brogan and Brinkley, and my grand son Brannock. They are hearts of my heart. Our connection through many lives..... is utterly infinite.




The Definition of Genius

"THRIVE"

https://youtu.be/Lr-RoQ24lLg

"ONLY LOVE PREVAILS" ...."I've loved you for a thousand years; I'll love you for a thousand more....."


As we are in the winter of our lives, I dedicate this to Andrew, Dr. John J.C. Jr. and Gary W., MD, (who has gone on before us). My love and admiration is unfathomable for each of you..........and what you have brought into this world.....so profoundly to me.
The metaphors are rich and provocative; we're in them now. This world is indeed disappearing, and the richest eternal world awaits us!
The intensity, as was in each of the three of us, is in yellow!
In my heart forever.........

Slowly the truth is loading
I'm weighted down with love
Snow lying deep and even
Strung out and dreaming of
Night falling on the city
Quite something to behold
Don't it just look so pretty
This disappearing world

We're threading hope like fire

Down through the desperate blood
Down through the trailing wire
Into the leafless wood

Night falling on the city
Quite something to behold
Don't it just look so pretty
This disappearing world
This disappearing world


I'll be sticking right there with it
I'll be by y
our side
Sailing like a silver bullet
Hit 'em 'tween the eyes
Through the smoke and rising water
Cross the great divide
Baby till it all feels right

Night falling on the city
Sparkling red and gold
Don't it just look so pretty
This disappearing world
This
disappearing world
This disappearing world
This disappearing world


TECHNOLOGY..........

In “Conversations with God”, by Neale Donald Walsch, there is a warning I think of. I refer to it as the Atlantis passage, and I've quoted it a few times before." As I have said, this isn't the first time your civilization has been at this brink,"

God tells Walsch. "I want to repeat this, because it is vital that you hear this. Once before on your planet, the technology you developed was far greater than your ability to use it responsibly. You are approaching the same point in human history again. It is vitally important that you understand this. Your present technology is threatening to outstrip your ability to use it wisely. Your society is on the verge of becoming a product of your technology rather than your technology being a product of your society. When a society becomes a product of its own technology, it destroys itself."

Sunday, October 29, 2017

"Interconnection"

These days, you'd have to be asleep or dead not to notice the chaos in this world.  It affects every level, every group, every place in the world. As a retired therapist, I was trained to observe anything/anyone acutely. And, since I came from a medical family (attorney, nurses, doctor, just to name a couple) I grew up with that model of acute observation.  Sometimes, it is actually nerve-racking and intense. But, it also leads to loving people.

How? Well, the man on the train who seems really cranky to others? Observation teaches me another lesson.  I notice that he has  several large vicious and visible scars on his face and neck, and shoes where one toe is cut out to reveal he has none inside. just stubs.

I see a toddler girl gazing up at him for a long time with no judgement....just interest.....observation. I wonder what she is thinking as her peaceful little face takes him in. He gazes back at her and smiles at her kindly. It seemed to me to be a powerful moment of humanity. All of a sudden her mother jerked her around and said somewhat harshly, "Don't look at him. Stop. He's dirty." The little girl looked up at her in a really puzzled way, and her little eyebrows tightly furrowed. I would be projecting if I filled in the blanks of what I thought, or what I thought she was thinking.

But something happened that I have never forgotten ...not ever. I noticed there were some tears on the little girl's cheeks, as she gazed quietly at her shoes. I wndered if in her mind's eye she was thinking of the comparison between her shiny T-straps and his, cut with something that hurt. "Mom, I think he's sad we won't look at him."  My own eyes filled with tears, for a number of other reasons connected with these human beings. As I looked at the man, his face was slightly turned away, but not so far that I could not see tears on his own leathered cheeks. But she, too, had seen that in a quick furtive glance back. She then glanced up at me. with a mixed expression....mixed with "did you see him?' Mixed with "can you do something?" Mixed with "wish I could ask him some questions". And then her shoulders slumped down in childhood acquiescence to her mom's order.

I was thinking of how he got those brutal scars ... delivered by another person?  A car accident? By a relative? By a fall? Looks like he had had a lot of pain....

Being in a train, on that very morning, and in that very place, we three almost silently commingled.......silently.....connected.....as human beings. I was so grateful that I had been in that place. Teens today use the term, 'my brain exploded'. And mine did indeed do that.  So much humanity and human caring in that ...one ...little ... minute.

That small happening took place decades ago, and I can see it as acutely as if it was happening this minute. I have hundreds of vignettes penetrating ... piercing.  Yet all make me wonder about the occasions when people assert, "Well, maybe this is heaven...."When that is said, all giggle a bit, as if to say, "No way!"

For me, it wasn't so silly .... I wondered....... and wondered...... and wondered.


"there were no words, but images flooded every cell in her being ...4 and a half decades!"

"there were no words, but images flooded every cell in her being ...4 and a half decades!"