MY WORK ... MY PASSION
• Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapist ; Past experiences: Dream Analysis /10 Years Experience •Psychotherapist / Use of Gestalt, Jungian, Zen, Reality and Energy Therapies /10 Years Experience •EMDR • Men and Their Journey: the neuroscience of the male brain, and the implications in sexuality, education and relationship • Women: Their Transformation and Empowerment • ATOD (Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs) / 21 years experience •Ordained Interfaith Minister & Official Celebrant • Social Justice Advocate • Child and Human Rights Advocate • Spiritual Guide and Intuitive • Certified Reiki Practitioner • Mediation / Conflict Resolution • “Intentional Love” Parenting Strategy Groups • Parenting Workshops • Coaching for parents of Indigo, Crystal, and Rainbow Children • International Training: Israel & England • Critical Incident Stress Debriefing • Post-911 and Post-Katrina volunteer
MSW - UNC Chapel Hill
BSW - UNC Greensboro
"An Unending Love"
This blog and video is devoted and dedicated to my daughter, my grand daughters, and my grand son. They are hearts of my heart. Our connection through many lives..... is utterly infinite.
"ONLY LOVE PREVAILS" ...."I've loved you for a thousand years; I'll love you for a thousand more....."
The degree of our enlightenment is the degree of passion that we will have for the whole world." ~The Greystone Mandala
~The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
In “Conversations with God”, by Neale Donald Walsch, there is a warning I think of. I refer to it as the Atlantis passage, and I've quoted it a few times before." As I have said, this isn't the first time your civilization has been at this brink,"
God tells Walsch. "I want to repeat this, because it is vital that you hear this. Once before on your planet, the technology you developed was far greater than your ability to use it responsibly. You are approaching the same point in human history again. It is vitally important that you understand this. Your present technology is threatening to outstrip your ability to use it wisely. Your society is on the verge of becoming a product of your technology rather than your technology being a product of your society. When a society becomes a product of its own technology, it destroys itself."
Monday, August 31, 2015
Sunday, August 30, 2015
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT WHO REALLY LIKES TRUMP
Saturday, August 29, 2015
Thursday, August 20, 2015
Saturday, August 15, 2015
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
No more than Sanders, though! My
fantasy is a Sanders/Warren ticket. Many
of my so-called fantasys about elections
have evolved, so I am just hoping here!!!
She has a way with words, she does.
Sort of like presidential candidate Senator
Bernie Sanders,Elizabeth Warren (D-
MA) gets to the point without apology and
holds nothing back. It was no different
when she spoke on Monday before Congress." CLICK TO READ MORE!
Sunday, August 9, 2015
Friday, August 7, 2015
Statement by Vice President Biden on the 50th Anniversary of the Voting Rights Act - Barack Obama | Government News from the White House and Congress - Senate/House of Representatives
How scary is that? Well, perhaps secondary to his claiming, "My father is the greatest man alive."
A son's loyalty to his father is great to see. However, one wonders if "Jeb" is operating from a sense of reality. His calmly stated, lluminati-gilded, silver spoon presentation also thinks that "poor women should get their life together and find a husband". And then there's this:
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
I did not discover Ho'Oponopono until some years into my clinical profession. Simply pronouncing the word seemed somewhat odd; seeing it as a therapy tool seemed even a bit of a stretch. A stretch, I thought, especially when working primarily with adolescent males, to whom "touchy feely" or anything akin to meditation was eyebrow raising. These young men had histories of abandonment, assaults on their abilities to feel espcially in front of peers, and a fundamental lack of belief in their inherent goodness.
Once, when I was unprepared for a group due to a plethora of crises on a unit, I thought I would present Ho'Oponopono in a simple form. My guilty expectation was that it might fall flat with them. But...the group and evening turned out quite differently.
Initially, they were cautious, glancing at other group members to evaluate each others' responses ... as only teens can do (!). In my corner was the fact that this was the last group before their bedtime, so a slight sense of the day's closure was present.
They responded like they loved it. I, somewhat more skeptical, thought it would be interesting to see what evolved in their chatter after that.
There was no chatter. Egoistically, I thought, I was right.
But two minutes into group, they asked if we could do "that 'HoPo' again"...And night after noight, the same. It became an anticipated ritual. It was one that was completely compatible with their individual senses of faith. But more than that, the exercise is about culpabilty and personal responsibility
with a deepest of reverence for the human.
Ho'oponopono means to make right. Essentially, it means to make it right with the ancestors, or to make right with the people with whom you have relationships. We believe that the original purpose of Ho'oponopono was to correct the wrongs that had occurred in someone's life including Hala (to miss the thing aimed for, or to err, to disobey) and Hewa (to go overboard or to do something to excess) which were illusions, and even 'Ino (to do harm, implying to do harm to someone with hate in mind), even if accidental.
- Bring to mind anyone with whom you do not feel total alignment or support, etc.
- In your mind's eye, construct a small stage below you
- Imagine an infinite source of love and healing flowing from a source above the top of your head (from your Higher Self), and open up the top of your head, and let the source of love and healing flow down inside your body, fill up the body, and overflow out your heart to heal up the person on the stage. Be sure it is all right for you to heal the person and that they accept the healing.
- When the healing is complete, have a discussion with the person and forgive them, and have them forgive you.
- Next, let go of the person, and see them floating away. As they do, cut the aka cord that connects the two of you (if appropriate). If you are healing in a current primary relationship, then assimilate the person inside you.
- Do this with every person in your life with whom you are incomplete, or not aligned.
The final test is, can you see the person or think of them without feeling any negative emotions. If you do feel negative emotions when you do, then do the process again.