MY WORK ... MY PASSION
• Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapist ; Past experiences: Dream Analysis /10 Years Experience •Psychotherapist / Use of Gestalt, Jungian, Zen, Reality and Energy Therapies /10 Years Experience •EMDR • Men and Their Journey: the neuroscience of the male brain, and the implications in sexuality, education and relationship • Women: Their Transformation and Empowerment • ATOD (Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs) / 21 years experience •Ordained Interfaith Minister & Official Celebrant • Social Justice Advocate • Child and Human Rights Advocate • Spiritual Guide and Intuitive • Certified Reiki Practitioner • Mediation / Conflict Resolution • “Intentional Love” Parenting Strategy Groups • Parenting Workshops • Coaching for parents of Indigo, Crystal, and Rainbow Children • International Training: Israel & England • Critical Incident Stress Debriefing • Post-911 and Post-Katrina volunteer
MSW - UNC Chapel Hill
BSW - UNC Greensboro
"An Unending Love"
This blog and video is devoted and dedicated to my daughter, my grand daughters, and my grand son. They are hearts of my heart. Our connection through many lives..... is utterly infinite.
"ONLY LOVE PREVAILS" ...."I've loved you for a thousand years; I'll love you for a thousand more....."
The degree of our enlightenment is the degree of passion that we will have for the whole world." ~The Greystone Mandala
~The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
In “Conversations with God”, by Neale Donald Walsch, there is a warning I think of. I refer to it as the Atlantis passage, and I've quoted it a few times before." As I have said, this isn't the first time your civilization has been at this brink,"
God tells Walsch. "I want to repeat this, because it is vital that you hear this. Once before on your planet, the technology you developed was far greater than your ability to use it responsibly. You are approaching the same point in human history again. It is vitally important that you understand this. Your present technology is threatening to outstrip your ability to use it wisely. Your society is on the verge of becoming a product of your technology rather than your technology being a product of your society. When a society becomes a product of its own technology, it destroys itself."
Monday, January 30, 2012
Sunday, January 29, 2012
CONTINUE READING: Beware Celebrations of Republican Disarray | The Nation
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Is Newt Gingrich as smart as he thinks? He’s obviously not dumb like Rick Perry, or ignorant like Herman Cain. But I think Newt is a “high verbal” type who can impress the dull more than actually get anything done. I believe that Mitt Romney is somewhat higher in I.Q., but more critically he probably has a better practical skill set. Newt is not one known for contingency and coherency, and that’s a problem.READ MORE: ParaPundit: Razib Khan: Newt Gingrich IQ More Verbal Than Analytical
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Monday, January 23, 2012
Sunday, January 22, 2012
READ MORE: Rat study throws new light on animal consciousness - rats behave with empathy
READ MORE: Mitt Romney Wouldn't Know a Free Market If It Bit Him on the Ass | Economy | AlteryNet
Saturday, January 21, 2012
And if they do? Well, they don't give a flying fuck......
READ MORE: Disgusting: Wall Streeters Mock Occupy and Poor People at Fancy Frat Party | AlterNet
READ MORE: http://www.wanttoknow.info/g/land_of_the_free_erosion_of_freedom
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Afghan Child Bride Traded to Pay Opium Debt
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
"America Has Woken Up to the Reality: Inequality Matters" by Bill Moyers & Michael Winship/ Alter Net
READ THIS: America Has Woken Up to the Reality: Inequality Matters | Take Action | AlterNet
Monday, January 16, 2012
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Dirty Minds: How the Brain Evolved to Glorify Monogamy Yet Make Screwing Around Irresistible / AlterNet
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Why Are Republican Prudes Still Desperate to Control Your Sex Life? | Sex & Relationships | AlterNet
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Monday, January 9, 2012
Certainly being truly loved by parents goes a long way toward supporting children in feeling safe and lovable, but it is not the whole story. Even if your parents did love you the way you needed to be loved, if they didn’t role-model loving themselves, then it is likely you absorbed their forms of self-abandonment – judging themselves, turning to various addictions to manage their feelings, and making others responsible for their feelings and sense of worth....
READ MORE:What Will Love Give You?
5 Things You Should Know About the FBI's Massive New Biometric Database | Civil Liberties | AlterNet
Why You May Be Drinking Soda That Contains a Dangerous Flame Retardant Banned in Europe and Japan / AlterNet
Saturday, January 7, 2012
In three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one idea that really should be passed around.
A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office.
2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security.
All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.
3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 1/1/12. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women. Congressmen/women made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people (in the U.S.) to receive the message. Don't you think it's time?
THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!
Friday, January 6, 2012
Thursday, January 5, 2012
"How Ayn Rand Seduced Generations of Young Men and Helped Make the U.S. into a Selfish and Greedy Nation: ~ Bruce Levine
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
CONTINUE READING.....The Corporate Psychopaths Among Us
Monday, January 2, 2012
CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING THIS IMPORTANT ARTICLE: Why Kids -- and Adults -- Need More Solitude | Personal Health | AlterNet
Schizoid Sexual Society: Focused on the Petty Sex Scandals, Ignoring the Ones That Really Matter | | AlterNet repost
Sunday, January 1, 2012
CLICK TO READ: What You Didn't Know About the South: Surprises from a White Southerner | Culture | AlterNet